Welcome to the San Andreas Police Department: First Response thread.
Release Date: 1/24/2012
Founder & Developer: OJdoesIt/HeresOtis
Beta Testers: Mason, 1nickbrick, danielstratford, XxSW3DxX, iEcosanHD, orlanditon
- Complete call-out system
- Various callouts, like LCPDFR
- Police scanner playing with call-out
- Ability to arrest any ped on street
- Arrest suspects in several callouts
- Call backup for some callouts
- Added Cop Selection at all police stations
- Added Police Vehicle Selection at all police stations
- Added Partner Selection at all police stations
- Pursuit has new police radio interface that shows text at bottom of screen and has color
- When one suspect in pursuit, 50-50 possibility of suspect surrendering and able to arrest suspect (not sure if this will continue because of crash problems)
- Call backup unit to transport suspect, or Player can transport the suspect (not sure either because of crashes)
- New dashboard view in pursuit, Numpad 2
- Can use Look Left & Look Right buttons/keys to look left/right while in dashboard view
- Police get back in car and drive off after killing suspect(s)
- Use any car to access PoliceMenu and do any of the calls
- Traffic Stop IDs according to sex (I found a way to detect male or female)
- When changing uniform, you get cop weapons with full ammo
- Use of ingame crime report (same of that when CJ gets a star)
- Fixed several bugs
- The pull-overed car in TrafficStop will be the car that starts the pursuit; bug where other car is selected as pursuit (as long you stay next to the car that you pull overed because script gets nearest car, which should most likely be the pulled over one)
- Audio positioning in TrafficStop is corrected
- Fixed traffic bug after doing pursuits
- Plus more that I can't remember
Note: You need CLEO4 to use this mod. CLEO4 is included with the automatic installer.
How To Install:
Put everything inside the provided CLEO folder in your CLEO folder. Replace all the files that associated with this mod.
Use the automatic installer.
How To Use:
Press 'F9' to turn on/off call-outs
Press 'F6' to force call-out
Press 'E' while aiming at a ped to arrest them
You can edit your own keys by opening & viewing SAPDFR.ini located in the SAPDFR folder.
- Press 'F8' to go on/off duty.
- Go to nearest station to change uniform, vehicle, choose partner
- Press "Numpad 0" while suspect is driving to make him exit car
- Press "Numpad 1" to call for backup; Backup spawns randomly around the suspect; Can spawn up to 9 units;
- Press "Numpad 2" to switch to dashboard view
- Press "Numpad 3" to call for Spike strips; Spikes only affect the suspect's car
- Press "Numpad 4" to call for Roadblock
- Press "Numpad 8" to bust the driver
- Press "Numpad . (Period)" to call for helicopter
- Press "4" while suspect is driving to make him exit car
- Press "5" to switch to dashboard view
- Press "6" to call for backup; Backup spawns randomly around the suspect; Can spawn up to 9 units;
- Press "8" to call for Spike strips; Spikes only affect the suspect's car
- Press "9" to call for Roadblock,
- Press "7" to call for helicopter
- Go behind a car and press 'Secondary Fire' key
- The car will pull over.
- Get out your car and walk to the red sphere.
- Follow the onscreen commands.
- Press Secondary Fire + Handbrake key to activate/deactivate
- Press Handbrake key to set it
SAPD:FR Open/Public Beta (3-23-2012)
(manual installation/ .zip)(fixed bugs/crashes)
(automatic installation/ .exe)
Download this to prevent crashing when arrest a ped - ArrestAnyPed.s: http://www.mediafire.com/?erm47da33l8jikl
(only for automatic installation, overwrite in SAPDFR folder)
(SpeedRadar fix - Updated 2/10/12)
"Automatic Installation Made by Mason/GTASALCPDFR"
Subscribe To Him: YouTube.com/GTASALCPDFR
You can now have up to 20 backup units in the pursuit mod.
Added more IDs to the traffic stop mod. There's one ID name that will always start a pursuit.
I disabled the SWAT call in the Pursuit mod.
If you decide to transport the driver/suspect(s) in the Traffic Stop & Domestic Dispute mod, then drive them to a police station.
If you don't know all the stations by heart, then I suggest you to use this mod: http://www.gtagarage...ow.php?id=12695
For LSPD, SFPD, and LVPD, you have to drop off the driver/suspect(s) in the underground garage. There should be a sphere that shows where to dropoff.
Post comments, complaints, suggestions in this thread.
Please do not host or edit the mod without my permission.
SAPDFR: Reloaded 0.74a
Copyright ©2012 OJdoesIt/HeresOtis